Sunderland till I die Season 2

It's sad to see some people making judgements on a member of staff (Leanne) based on less than 5 minutes of a much edited tv series. Some know what job she did and how she performed and others use the aforementioned footage.

It was not her job to be able to tell anybody the official attendance at any match but she was offered up as a stooge by certain people because Charlie Big Bollocks wanted to get his face in front of the cameras and in the papers. We have never announced attendances at HT for the exact reason that it takes time to count, it is a flowing process. They may have it available at that point or they may not. The series is much edited and makes out that LB was sacked after that Boxing Day game which was nowhere near the truth. LB was in a transition period of working for SAFC to going to the FoL from around October to well after the Boxing Day game. She is a very much respected part of the wider SAFC community.

It's sad to see some people making judgements on a member of staff (Leanne) based on less than 5 minutes of a much edited tv series. Some know what job she did and how she performed and others use the aforementioned footage.

It was not her job to be able to tell anybody the official attendance at any match but she was offered up as a stooge by certain people because Charlie Big Bollocks wanted to get his face in front of the cameras and in the papers. We have never announced attendances at HT for the exact reason that it takes time to count, it is a flowing process. They may have it available at that point or they may not. The series is much edited and makes out that LB was sacked after that Boxing Day game which was nowhere near the truth. LB was in a transition period of working for SAFC to going to the FoL from around October to well after the Boxing Day game. She is a very much respected part of the wider SAFC community.

Well her name isnt Leanne for a kick off. And her attitude was disgraceful. It almost sounded like she didnt want 40,000 fans to turn up.

They piss me off enough without watching it all again. I think I've only just calmed down from last season

I just got through season one.

I purposely have waited to let my emotions tamp down a bit b4 watching.

Big takeaway for me on season one was how hapless Bain was - especially in the transfer market.

That meeting in August with the transfer scouting staff where they're reviewing targets and Bain's nixxing different players on the fly... it's clear the staff have been given no budget parameters to work under to even know what are realistic targets... Bain says "why are there prem league youngsters on this list? Clearly we can't pay those kind of prices for any of them..." Or something to that effect... And the staff look all bewildered and you can tell it's because they haven't been told a budget to work within...

Absolutely derelict.

Last edited:

Back