Sunderland 'Til I Die - Poll added

Have you watched it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished it last night.

Felt sorry for Williams. Looks like he had issues in his head to deal with.

Honeyman looked f***ing gutted after relegation.

Gibson what a wanker. Grabban a massive prick.

Season 2 could be a belter as the new owners find out how shit the club was run.

Watched some episodes of this last night, the editing is terrible.

The game at Griffin Park where Grayson is reacting to a 2-goal surrender from the relative solitude of a night game at the K-Com :lol:

Also that family that are watching you 1-0 down against Boro before Boro score in the documentary.

Great stuff...

The game at Griffin Park where Grayson is reacting to a 2-goal surrender from the relative solitude of a night game at the K-Com :lol:

Also that family that are watching you 1-0 down against Boro before Boro score in the documentary.

Great stuff...

MLF :cool:

Great stuff...

Going to our games, watching SAFC TV shows. You absolutely want to be us :cool:

Going to our games, watching SAFC TV shows. You absolutely want to be us :cool:

It's my TV highlight of the year tbf. Your fans giving it big licks at HT against Brentford and the same fans fewmin at FT calling your team worse than shite :lol:

Also that thing that looks like a cross between Danny Higginbottom and Frankenstein's monster. Hell's teeth.

It's my TV highlight of the year tbf. Your fans giving it big licks at HT against Brentford and the same fans fewmin at FT calling your team worse than shite :lol:

Also that thing that looks like a cross between Danny Higginbottom and Frankenstein's monster. Hell's teeth.
As mentioned before the editing is very mixed so you can’t guarantee that in-game and post-game footage actually shows the same match.

After watching it I don't blame him at all. He was only on loan, the new manager kept subbing him (and I thought it was odd at the time).

Let's face it, he was proved right and ended up at Villa and playing at Wembley.

Toobs whilst I see your point. Grabbon is a wanker. Colemans treatment of Grabbon whilst satisfying was unprofessional. He should have made more of an effort and tickled our top scorers balls. Especially as he had just joined. I guess Chris was trying to put his foot down in regards to player control. He couldn't treat Rodwell Catts JOS like that so thought he could do it with the loanee.

So its a weird one. I agree with you buy like Coleman

My main problem with it is it’s not true fans, makes you actually wonder if they’re not using actors to represent us. Like the random taxi driver, clearly putting on an accent to sound common, they give him a working class job, you never see his family, the odd shot of him at the match by himself, last episode they stick him in a house in Hendon- he says “ I’m off to the match” to his lass who you don’t see... then starts walking towards Grangetown FFS haha ...towards the Riach Carter painting... the complete wrong direction to the Stadium... haha. Like i said, tells a story, but if your from Sunderland and have half a brain you can see it’s fake in parts.

Think we all need to acknowledge how mental this post is btw. Yet more evidence that people will literally make up the most inconceivably weird conspiracy theories to suit their agenda at this stage :D I'm sure they selected a few dunces, but this is genuinely mental.

Logon or register to see this image

Think we all need to acknowledge how mental this post is btw. Yet more evidence that people will literally make up the most inconceivably weird conspiracy theories to suit their agenda at this stage :D I'm sure they selected a few dunces, but this is genuinely mental.

Logon or register to see this image

Just a reminder that there's some absolute nutcases on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back