BBC Sunderland 'Til I Die season two - five things to look out for

This lis going to be tremendous entertaining horrific and heartbreaking in equal measure... But I'm certain in will bring new owners into the club so the publicity will be worth it

Adagio for strings... Let's turn this into ibiza 😂😂😂😂😂

I have watched it from start to finish.
Again the quality of production is first class, obviously if your an SAFC fan you know the outcome.
Netflix are expecting huge worldwide viewing figures for this series - As far as putting SAFC in your global living room, this is huge - Especially with global lockdown and the biggest audience you are likely to attract.
Enjoy, it’s a great distraction

When you have had enough of the heatache of watching us lot, have a look at another Netflix series, Cricket Fever. It is a similar type of programme except it follows Mumbai Indians in the IPL.

Going to be must watch car crash tv sadly, be interesting to see peoples views on Donald when this comes out
Sounds like he comes out of it well. I think this may reveal some of our fans as the club's worst enemies.

"Donald needs to go, despite his great work steadying the club and reconnecting supporters, as Parkinson is a disastrous appointment and he's ultimately responsible"
"Actually, it looks Parkinson might be a shrewd appointment, but Donald has to go still, don't 100% know why, something to do with Methven's pants, maybe, who cares, boooooo!"

Sounds like he comes out of it well. I think this may reveal some of our fans as the club's worst enemies.

"Donald needs to go, despite his great work steadying the club and reconnecting supporters, as Parkinson is a disastrous appointment and he's ultimately responsible"
"Actually, it looks Parkinson might be a shrewd appointment, but Donald has to go still, don't 100% know why, something to do with Methven's pants, maybe, who cares, boooooo!"

Or, maybe the fact that he clearly can't afford to fund the club (he couldn't even afford to buy it!), leading to two disastrous transfer windows, and the we're now on course to spend our third season in the third tier - with our lowest ever league finish - might mean "some of our fans" hold him accountable?

Throw in not tying down our leading scorer, replacing him with a vastly overpriced striker (who didn't deliver), and managing to arse up an investment deal with billionaires, and it starts to feel like he's a little out of his depth.

But, yeah, "fans are the club's worst enemy"...

No doubt the fans are fickle, but ultimately we aren't in charge of this absolute disaster, no blame can be put on the fans. If we'd pissed the league by 20 points we'd be giving the owners all the credit.

Or, maybe the fact that he clearly can't afford to fund the club (he couldn't even afford to buy it!), leading to two disastrous transfer windows, and the we're now on course to spend our third season in the third tier - with our lowest ever league finish - might mean "some of our fans" hold him accountable?

Throw in not tying down our leading scorer, replacing him with a vastly overpriced striker (who didn't deliver), and managing to arse up an investment deal with billionaires, and it starts to feel like he's a little out of his depth.

But, yeah, "fans are the club's worst enemy"...
This

He’s going to become footy’s David Brent in the back of this

That not strictly true. He may come across as caring to the outsider looking in but we as Sunderland fans now know about all the lies he’s since told so we’ll be able to see through it.

I enjoyed the first season of this and gave me an understanding of how big a part of life football is up there.

Looking forward to season two... apparently it brings out the continual clashes (on the pitch) between our sides which for me has made things much more exciting.

Again the quality of production is first class, obviously if your an SAFC fan you know the outcome.
Netflix are expecting huge worldwide viewing figures for this series - As far as putting SAFC in your global living room, this is huge - Especially with global lockdown and the biggest audience you are likely to attract.

The production and editiong on the first one was piss poor, you had goals going in at away grounds, then showed the manager celebrating at home, some games during the day and celebrations at night....

The production and editiong on the first one was piss poor, you had goals going in at away grounds, then showed the manager celebrating at home, some games during the day and celebrations at night....
Agreed. It was cheap as chips editing wise.
Same celebration footage used in different games anarl! Unless of course that was some auteur type arfistic statement about the monotony and predictabilty of the game, life and indeed the human condition.
Tune in next week when we’ll be discussing Dostoevsky discourse of Cloughs Derby County period and Melvyns views on the Royal Academy’s upcoming exhibition of Chagalls mid period and Warhol’s influence on Grimsby Town matchday programmes.
Du du Dudu du du dududu....

Couldnt becoming out at a better time in terms of coverage I guess. :)

Back