Sunderland til I die season 2

Must be a season 2. A filmer who was working with fulwell73 responded to a question which was asked about when STID was coming out

Don’t know sorry! I’ll be tweeting all about it as soon as I know x

Surely this implies another season is coming out 🤔
I think it more implies he doesn’t know?

Disappointing if second season isn’t on Netflix. I enjoyed watching it and was looking forward to the second season. Not because I enjoyed seeing Sunderland getting relegated or wanted to see them fail to get promoted in the 2nd one. but because I’m a footy fan and I found it interesting. It’s good to see behind the scenes. I’d have watched it whatever the club

Disappointing if second season isn’t on Netflix. I enjoyed watching it and was looking forward to the second season. Not because I enjoyed seeing Sunderland getting relegated or wanted to see them fail to get promoted in the 2nd one. but because I’m a footy fan and I found it interesting. It’s good to see behind the scenes. I’d have watched it whatever the club

Premier Passions was better in every way. That was a team on the up with an in-form manager. Football has changed so much since then, money money money. I enjoyed being a Sunderland supporter then, very exciting, 442..etc etc

Now it's 1-1 at home to Oxford.... Because we don't have a way/system to score. Unless it's a behind closed doors game where we score five.

Premier Passions was better in every way. That was a team on the up with an in-form manager. Football has changed so much since then, money money money. I enjoyed being a Sunderland supporter then, very exciting, 442..etc etc

Now it's 1-1 at home to Oxford.... Because we don't have a way/system to score. Unless it's a behind closed doors game where we score five.
We got relegated...

Good series though

You’d be f***ing brain dead to spend your own money on relieving that dog shit from last year, at least when the first one was on Netflix you just ponced someone else’s account to watch it. Promotion failure killed it

Actually it was our relegation season 1996/97.

There was one done the following season when we were on the up.

Back