Sunderland til I die season 2

Must be a season 2. A filmer who was working with fulwell73 responded to a question which was asked about when STID was coming out

Don’t know sorry! I’ll be tweeting all about it as soon as I know x

Surely this implies another season is coming out 🤔

Wonder if deal could be done directly between the club and Fulwell 73, particularly seeing as the owners were keen on the free PR gains they could make from it. Both were very keen to be involved with it when it was supposed to be going to netflix.

I dont know why they wouldn't want to put it on tbh. Disney are opening up a streaming service to rival netflix and I think they have held back some content from Netflix. So I'd kind of guess netflix will be wanting to ensure their library is populated as much as possible and I'd expect that will include on using all content that fulwell73 produces.

I dont know why they wouldn't want to put it on tbh. Disney are opening up a streaming service to rival netflix and I think they have held back some content from Netflix. So I'd kind of guess netflix will be wanting to ensure their library is populated as much as possible and I'd expect that will include on using all content that fulwell73 produces.
Disney already have a streaming service and Netflix already spend more money than all the Hollywood studios combined on producing content so I’m guessing they’ll be just fine.

Back