Sunderland the album. Bob Mortimer Athletico Mince

WTF was that shite? I'd rather sit through 10 minutes of the True Geordie than that nonsense.

One of the worst attempts at comedy Ive ever seen, and Id say that regardless of which city it focussed on

That lad with his trousers down in the stand with everyone shouting at him. He must have been chemist.

I wonder if he got banned from the stadium for at least a time.

Sunderland Council should use the video to promote Tourism, I mean its not full of all the usual Council spin that often leaves a visitor disappointed (talking about my own MBC here ), its all very tongue in cheek. Whats not to like? :lol:

Glad to see Sunderland's the only place in the UK with a KFC and Asda. Also cheap houses the ***** :mad: I want to pay £1mill for a studio flat in London

Athletico Mince is sensational and anyone who disagrees is obviously in a right fluffery buffery.
anybody who thinks that appalling video is worth a watch deserves to be put down FFS that is disgusting , I have never heard of "athletico mince thank god , I hope that wsnt the real BM singing that , FFS I quite liked him and whitehouse.
No wonder anybody south of nottingham thinks we are all inbred vagrants up here FFS thats so embarrassing.

anybody who thinks that appalling video is worth a watch deserves to be put down FFS that is disgusting , I have never heard of "athletico mince thank god , I hope that wsnt the real BM singing that , FFS I quite liked him and whitehouse.
No wonder anybody south of nottingham thinks we are all inbred vagrants up here FFS thats so embarrassing.
I think he's better known for his work with Vic reeves, might be wrong...

Last edited:

Back