Sunderland terrorist.

• Thread starter Rustie Trombone
  • Start date

Muslims from other sects are the number 1 target, always have been, it's truly awful when you see the actual numbers
If the fuckers put as much effort into good things instead of trying to off each other (and us!) a lot of the worlds problems might not exist, think what the Jewish people for instance have contributed to society in general for such an outnumbered race, then look at what Islam has contributed. And on that bombshell.....

Can't remember his hometown being mentioned when he was convicted
EDIT -found it
Stopped from going to Syria as he was still on license from a 4 year stretch.Hmmm

Last edited:
If the fuckers put as much effort into good things instead of trying to off each other (and us!) a lot of the worlds problems might not exist, think what the Jewish people for instance have contributed to society in general for such an outnumbered race, then look at what Islam has contributed. And on that bombshell.....
It's almost like there's no wisdom in there perceived or otherwise and it's all a crock of shite.

Quite a lot historically but not so much nowadays. It's quite ironic that jihadist groups like Boko Haram will kill anyone carrying a book on Al-Gebra.

Its a good job that terrorist with a 'fake bomb' was shot dead a few days ago otherwise these other terrorists could get out of prison early. Job done.

cant get my head around these sentences me like, terrorists and nonces slap on the wrist...pretty much the worst crimes you can commit but the judges don’t seem to think so

cant get my head around these sentences me like, terrorists and nonces slap on the wrist...pretty much the worst crimes you can commit but the judges don’t seem to think so
Also the crimes that a prison term is least likely to rehabilitate unfortunately, time for the old lethal injection debate again....

I may be very naieve , but why don't they set out what the sentences are ..say 10 years for a Robbery ..and not let anyone out early .Seems everyone appeals no matter what ( and solicitors make a fortune, fair do if there is a genuine issue, but not everyone should be able to appeal )and most get" early release"? Seemingly for keeping your head down ....the victims get forgotten about.
They don't, you have to have new evidence that was not available at the time. Jail terms in this country are half the sentence in prison and half on license unless there's a minimum amount of time placed on them.

Back