Sunderland terrorist.

• Thread starter Rustie Trombone
  • Start date
Was thinking someone could go and see if he was selling multipack items separately so we could get him locked up again.

More likely to be well past their sell by date. I had to check everything bought from my local after drinking a can once and thinking it didn't taste right then noticing it was 6 months past it's sell by date. "I am so sorry, I will exchange that" he said. Two weeks later and they were still on the shelves :lol:

If anyone read the article he was jailed for wanting Shia Muslims to be burnt alive. While it's still terrorism, it also again proves that all terrorism is not brown people against white people and all terrorism should be treat the same.

Unbelievably so. It's a national disgrace how piss weak to the bones our criminal justice system can be.
I may be very naieve , but why don't they set out what the sentences are ..say 10 years for a Robbery ..and not let anyone out early .Seems everyone appeals no matter what ( and solicitors make a fortune, fair do if there is a genuine issue, but not everyone should be able to appeal )and most get" early release"? Seemingly for keeping your head down ....the victims get forgotten about.

I may be very naieve , but why don't they set out what the sentences are ..say 10 years for a Robbery ..and not let anyone out early .Seems everyone appeals no matter what ( and solicitors make a fortune, fair do if there is a genuine issue, but not everyone should be able to appeal )and most get" early release"? Seemingly for keeping your head down ....the victims get forgotten about.
The argument against that it means no one will plead guilty and they won't behave in prison.

How good an argument it is I'm not entirely sure.

Back