Sunderland terrorist.

• Thread starter Rustie Trombone
  • Start date

He has previously served sentences for drug dealing, robbery and a racially aggravated attack yet he only got 3 years for inciting terrorism? We are soft as shite in this country.
Unbelievably so. It's a national disgrace how piss weak to the bones our criminal justice system can be.

He's not an angry young man either - he's in his mid forties which is worrying in itself.
People underestimate how powerful ideology can be. Especially one that says God wants you to do this.

I remember Ali Rivzi talking once about when he interviewed a Taliban fighter and he asked the bloke why do you blow up girls schools?

And his reply was something along the lines of "if we kill them when they are young, then they won't have time to commit sin and will get to heaven quicker"

I mean....... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Anyone know where his shop is?
Worth a danger browse?

People underestimate how powerful ideology can be. Especially one that says God wants you to do this.

I remember Ali Rivzi talking once about when he interviewed a Taliban fighter and he asked the bloke why do you blow up girls schools?

And his reply was something along the lines of "if we kill them when they are young, then they won't have time to commit sin and will get to heaven quicker"

I mean....... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Worth a danger browse?
There’s another thread that’s going about a gang of dealers and rapists from Sunderland. You should read it

It's going to be another 20 page thread of you talking shite isn't it? :(
There was a thread on here about Christianity recently, I think it only lasted about 8 pages.

No one lied about the what the religion says, no one pretended it was all absolutely fine, no one got called a racist.

Strange innit.

Back