Sunderland Tattoos

Haddaway and shite. FTM first appeared in mid 60’s from Sunderland supporters to β€˜honour’ the mags. Messages like this make my blood boil. Sex changes were never even thought of. At the same time Rangers used FTP for religious reasons and still do, as do we with FTM.
Sounds more like a radio frequency to me.

You are mentally ill
You must be a totally different generation to me. From your response take it that I simply meant FTM meant and means what I suggested. What you suggest I have never heard of before and is probably relevant to the last decade or too.
If you were to ask people in the North East what FTM means I’m confident which explanation would be more well known.
The fans who have FTM tattoo’s ask them ??

None, though I am tattooed.

Tattoos should be art, football badges are tacky.
And a lot of non-footy-related tattoos are very artistic and not tacky? πŸ€”
Decent with his head this lad.
So is his lass πŸ˜‰.
Got a sleeve. It’s all nautical stuff like as I spend half my life at sea.

I’m going to get the old badge on my calf like.
Is your other arm untattooed as you spend the other half of your life on dry land? πŸ€”
Our lass got a little butterfly on her knicker line when she was at uni - 2 kids later and it looks like a bat!
Cricket or baseball? πŸ€”

Last edited:
And a lot of non-footy-related tattoos are very artistic and not tacky? πŸ€”

So is his lass πŸ˜‰.

Is your other arm untattooed as you spend the other half of your life on dry land? πŸ€”

Cricket or baseball? πŸ€”

Indeed mate! I’m only 26 so hopefully got a lot of life left in me and I’ll fill it with things I’m yet to experience.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are for the mentally challenged and / or people with very little common sense
I’ve got them and I’m a genius who is a wow at any social gathering. Described as a social chameleon by ladies and gentlemen, never regretted getting them, not for everyone but a bit of a condescending attitude to say they are for people with very little common sense

Sort of got one

Art GCSE/CSE? I’d refused to do any exams, teacher said … do anything & we’ll mark it….

Got a craft knife, cut SAFC into my arm & said …. enter that

It only shows a bit & then only if I’ve been in the sun ( mind 50 yrs ago)

You must be a totally different generation to me. From your response take it that I simply meant FTM meant and means what I suggested. What you suggest I have never heard of before and is probably relevant to the last decade or too.
If you were to ask people in the North East what FTM means I’m confident which explanation would be more well known.
The fans who have FTM tattoo’s ask them ??
The youth will think it’s Fantom Cryptocurrency. The Millennials will think it’s a female to male sex change. Its fading out.

Back