RR Sunderland supporters - meet our BRAND NEW Roker Rapport Podcast studio team members!

RTG

Robot
Staff member
Sean Brown You might have heard that, this season, we’ve expanded and have added some new voices to the Roker Rapport Podcast team. Here, we introduce you to the latest additions - say hello! Meet... Dan Fitch! Twitter: @mewrestlinguk Hello! I’m Dan, 39 years old (when did that happen?) and I’m delighted to join the podcast! I’ve been...

More at Roker Report...

We opened the floor for applicants and out of the 139 people who emailed us, none were females. We have one female writer, Rebecca Johnson, but she's not involved with the Podcast.
FWIW, we have tried to bridge that gap some way this season by starting an SAFC Ladies Podcast. We're recording the first one with one of the players on Saturday, so look out for that.

Last edited:
Will
We opened the floor for applicants and out of the 139 people who emailed us, none were females. We have one female writer, Rebecca Johnson, but she's not involved with the Podcast.
FWIW, we have tried to bridge that gap some way this season by starting an SAFC Ladies Podcast. We're recording the first one with one of the players on Saturday, so look out for that.
Will it be a separate podcast or download automatically with subscription feeds? A separate feed, whilst highlighting the unique status of the women's team is likely to keep it niche whilst feeding in the same subscription as the men's team can enlarge the listenership and anyone not interested can just delete. A lot of women watch Sunderland and it would he good to hear their voices occasionally.

Back