Sunderland RNLI Crew volunteering

I look up to people that do this, every one a hero.

Although I do have a bit of an issue with the whole thing. I think it’s an absolute disgrace e that these places are charities. This and the air ambulance should be central government funded, no exceptions.

I look up to people that do this, every one a hero.

Although I do have a bit of an issue with the whole thing. I think it’s an absolute disgrace e that these places are charities. This and the air ambulance should be central government funded, no exceptions.

I understand people’s frustation over this but much like the coastguard it would be sliced if under govt control.
We survive, and do very well from donations, we get the kit we need when it’s needed, I’m
Not convinced we would have that autonomy under central govt.
However I agree air ambulance should be funded through govt.

My son
I understand people’s frustation over this but much like the coastguard it would be sliced if under govt control.
We survive, and do very well from donations, we get the kit we need when it’s needed, I’m
Not convinced we would have that autonomy under central govt.
However I agree air ambulance should be funded through govt.
My son has been asked to go for a further interview next week for this. Hopefully he’s what they are looking for. He’s only 19 but has lots of experience with outdoor activities.

Sunderland RNLI are recruiting, gone is our substantial waiting list so an ideal opportunity to do so good for the mint people of Sunlun.

If it’s no allowed then my apologies..

I donate every month to the RNLI as a very small way of giving something back. We go to the beach 2 or 3 times a month all year round so really appreciate the fact they are there. Never knew it wasn’t funded and relied on donations. Once I became aware of that I felt I had to do something. Thanks to all those that volunteer.

Back