Sunderland Office Space

Not sure what there is north side and if you are looking for a specific area but beyond the Bic and St Peter’s gate I can only really think of Quay West business park

In the city centre you could try Hope St Exchange or The Place?

Bridge House have a few offices, I have one thats 480sq foot, same people as St Peters I believe but cheaper as you dont have the receptionist. BIC looks perfect if you need meeting rooms, receptionist, cafe, a mail room and all the other stuff they offer on site but you certainly pay for it.

Not sure if Im allowed to just say how much i pay for my space but if you want to know just send me a message.

Bridge House they have the car park, Ive been there since February and its never been full yet, the others also have a car park but having it in the city centre with free parking is a bonus. Depends what you need it for but for me its perfect.

Last edited:
Bridge House have a few offices, I have one thats 480sq foot, same people as St Peters I believe but cheaper as you dont have the receptionist. BIC looks perfect if you need meeting rooms, receptionist, cafe, a mail room and all the other stuff they offer on site but you certainly pay for it.

Not sure if Im allowed to just say how much i pay for my space but if you want to know just send me a message.

Bridge House they have the car park, Ive been there since February and its never been full yet, the others also have a car park but having it in the city centre with free parking is a bonus. Depends what you need it for but for me its perfect.
Isn't there plans for Bridge Hours to be knocked down and rebuilt some time in the future though?

Looking for an office for 3-4 people, ideally North side of the river.

Any recommendations?

Been looking at St Peters Gate as an option.

There’s a BizSpace just beside the university at St Peter’s, not sure if that’s the same as St Peter’s Gate like, but if not you have another option to look into.

Isn't there plans for Bridge Hours to be knocked down and rebuilt some time in the future though?
Not sure hope they let me know before they knock it down though.

I did notice some people looking around and taking measurements a few weeks ago but new double glazing has been put in a few of the offices so I thought it was for that tbh.

I did notice some people looking around and taking measurements a few weeks ago but new double glazing has been put in a few of the offices so I thought it was for that tbh.
Think I saw an illustration for a hotel on the site. Could be years away.

No idea of the cost but there are some offices on Defender Court just off Wessington Way. The one I was in wasn't exactly high spec but there's parking there and they're close to the A19.

BIC is canny, we are here now. Any issues get sorted very quickly. Good atrium/meeting space which hosts networking events too.

St Peter's gate is class for the views of the river but the uni can be lazy at servicing and sorting issues. I liked the old arts centre office space but parking was a nightmare.

The council have or are in the process of buying the building and replacing it with a more appropriate building for such a prominent Gateway to the City Centre. It could well take a while to do though, as in years, our council doesn't move very fast.

Back