Sunderland named as country's most diverse university by The Times

Some positive publicity for the area. Challenging times at the moment for universities around the country so anything which puts us on the map will be a boost.
The Chronicle doesn't like this!
Nice to see positivity about the City -not many places have a coastline and rich history like Sunderlands -should be promoted at every turn like our neighbours uproad do ...amazing where it takes you if everyone shows pride in the place and does a little bit

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what effect the lack of funding from foreign students will have on their performance in the forthcoming academic year and beyond.

This applies to all unis obviously.
I'm doing a full time MSc. course at the University of Sunderland which has been moved to 100% online. My Bulgarian marra who graduated from UoS with me last year has been told he doesn't have to come to the UK at all.

I wonder what effect the lack of funding from foreign students will have on their performance in the forthcoming academic year and beyond.

This applies to all unis obviously.

International undergrad numbers seem to be really strong across the sector. Its the PG numbers that might take a nose dive. But I don't think Sunderland do a lot of PG stuff.

Back