Sunderland Mug

Nahhhh not the 11 fuckers on the pitch but drinking mug.

Need one for the office. I work opposite Elland Road and its full of Leeds, Magpies and Boro. Now I've had a look online and can only see standard 350ml cups.

I drink out of buckets basically. Is there any out there that people know or use? Big coffee Sunderland mugs. I'd get one done myself online but they always look a bit shit.

I had a large one years ago but it smashed into a million pieces.

Nahhhh not the 11 fuckers on the pitch but drinking mug.

Need one for the office. I work opposite Elland Road and its full of Leeds, Magpies and Boro. Now I've had a look online and can only see standard 350ml cups.

I drink out of buckets basically. Is there any out there that people know or use? Big coffee Sunderland mugs. I'd get one done myself online but they always look a bit shit.

I had a large one years ago but it smashed into a million pieces.

This fella does some good stuff.

Mackem Mugs – Dave Wright Caricature & Illustration (dw-caricatures.com)

I have one which I think was bought for me from "Stadia" which is a mug with shirts on so you can put your favourite players on it and their numbers and you too.
My mate who bought it for me must have just gone off the squad at the time so on my mug I have, Me, Gyan, Elmo, Campbell and Cattermole I think. Cattermole was the longest survivor on that mug!

These lads are fantastic, massive range of choice, good quality and they chuck in a tea bag to enjoy your first cuppa out of your new mug!

Back