Sunderland man's anger as seafront bid rejected

The fact that he wanted a 2 year break clause would probably have been the deal breaker, particularly if others haven’t required that - saying that some of the other bidders may not have been as quite clued up. The other problem is that presumably everyone would think their idea is the best and we haven’t seen the alternatives yet.

With the greatest respect Luma was ok but nothing particularly great.

His version of 'class and quality' included motorised wheelchairs and £1 lollies for the bairns.
Thats hilarious.
It does sound as though there are some high quality bids in for this.
A mate of mine is and if it goes down to experience and a good record he's a shoe in. But I know of another that sounds great too.
Some people just wanted to open another coffee shop ffs.

Thats hilarious.
It does sound as though there are some high quality bids in for this.
A mate of mine is and if it goes down to experience and a good record he's a shoe in. But I know of another that sounds great too.
Some people just wanted to open another coffee shop ffs.

A very good standard restaurant would be nice.

If he takes over the shelter where will I hire me tent and deck chairs for the beach when I come up? Will he allow old folk to go in for a jimmy riddle if the public netties go too?-it can be a long day on the beach.

(He looks angry in his photo mind. With Len along at Roker and him in Seaburn I would be frightened I might get trapped between the two).

I did for a bit was sick of getting screenshots from others showing me what accusations he was making up about me and things. Strangest thing is I’ve no idea who he is or why he has such a infatuation with me.
That's a bit weird

The usual morons are all over this on FB, decrying the labour council for having no ambition and doing nothing in Sunderland.

Back