Sunderland man's anger as seafront bid rejected

I’m not a big fan and only go once or twice a year but he’s been there over 20 years so until Covid he must have got something right.
He's gotten absolutely fuck all right in the two times I've been. Gave him another chance after me first horrible experience because it's a great location to have a meal, but it was even worse. My two visits to Little Italy are my two worst ever restaurant experiences. It's baffling how he manages to keep open - surely he's subsidising the place by some other means.

He's gotten absolutely fuck all right in the two times I've been. Gave him another chance after me first horrible experience because it's a great location to have a meal, but it was even worse. My two visits to Little Italy are my two worst ever restaurant experiences. It's baffling how he manages to keep open - surely he's subsidising the place by some other means.
Mafia money laundering 😮🤔

We were there the night before lockdown as everywhere else was fully booked. Was decent we thought, hadn't been for about 15 year

Went there a few years ago, was one of the worst meals I've ever had. My girlfriend and I still joke about it every time we pass.

Successful? Give ya heed a shake man. f***ing shite. A prime site offering drab offerings in a run down interior. No vision what so ever.
Yes, a restaurant that has survived for over 20 years is successful you daft twat.

He is suffering now with the lockdown so who knows maybe you will get what want, job losses and an empty property.

Yes, a restaurant that has survived for over 20 years is successful you daft twat.

He is suffering now with the lockdown so who knows maybe you will get what want, job losses and an empty property.
You must have very low standards if you think little Italy is a good restaurant. It's been treading water for years man. Garbage. The setting deserves better and its wasted serving up that shite.

You must have very low standards if you think little Italy is a good restaurant. It's been treading water for years man. Garbage. The setting deserves better and its wasted serving up that shite.
Stop talking shite you f***ing bellend, I never said it was good, any restaurant that stays open for over 20 years is a success, if it shuts it’s a failure. Covid might see it off and then you can be a smarmy prick happy that people lost their jobs.

Stop talking shite you f***ing bellend, I never said it was good, any restaurant that stays open for over 20 years is a success, if it shuts it’s a failure. Covid might see it off and then you can be a smarmy prick happy that people lost their jobs.
Wtf you dribbling on about?

Back