Sunderland Lass favourite to win Mercury Music Prize

Not. Take the people from outside Sunderland away and the crowds would bebe a lot worse. Durham, South Tyneside and even North of the Tyne make up a lot of our support and always have.
But can’t mamage a decent team of their own :lol:

The name of the club says it all

But can’t mamage a decent team of their own :lol:

The name of the club says it all
Odd reply. Do you think Peterlee should have a league team? Dawdon? Easington? No it is the local league team supported by people local people not necessarily from that town. They have a right as much as anybody to support their local team. You need to get out a bit more. Very narrow minded and WRONG.

Odd reply. Do you think Peterlee should have a league team? Dawdon? Easington? No it is the local league team supported by people local people not necessarily from that town. They have a right as much as anybody to support their local team. You need to get out a bit more. Very narrow minded and WRONG.
You’re supporting my team and furious about it :lol:

No the wonder whitburners want to be Mackems

The bloke is slagging off where other Sunderland supporters come from. You don't have a right to tell me who to support so up yours!

There’s a way of defending your home town and questioning the quality of other areas without using words like ‘shitsville’. Imo like.

Perhaps your right. But the bloke did worse and you didn't have a go at him because it wasn't Sunderland!

I have to be honest, I didn’t read the whole thread (and I possibly should’ve). An safc fan referring to a (part of) Sunderland as shitsville is a bit incongruous to me that’s all.

Perhaps your right. But the bloke did worse and you didn't have a go at him because it wasn't Sunderland!

My team. Do you want to question my support?
You’re supporting Sunderland’s team mate...I’m not questioning it, I’m thanking you for supporting my team rather than one of your own

You’re supporting Sunderland’s team mate...I’m not questioning it, I’m thanking you for supporting my team rather than one of your own
It's my team as Well probably more than yours really.

See what I mean the bloke has taken time out from Concilor are kicking to try and alienate a vast amount of Sunderland support, but you won't say a word.

Not. Take the people from outside Sunderland away and the crowds would bebe a lot worse. Durham, South Tyneside and even North of the Tyne make up a lot of our support and always have.
Take away all the kids below 12 from a Primary school and it would be deserted, what's your point?

Back