Sunderland Lass favourite to win Mercury Music Prize

He’s quite a character Brainsy like.
He is :lol: I grew up with the lad. Our mams were on the same hospital ward when we were born, and was best mates at primary school with him. He went off to posh school when I went to farra but we always kept in touch and caught back up at Bede college. @jesus juice knows him as well.

Fair play to Brainz like, made a proper success of himself. Went down to london with no job and was sofa surfing while he tried to make a living in music and has never looked back.

He is :lol: I grew up with the lad. Our mams were on the same hospital ward when we were born, and was best mates at primary school with him. He went off to posh school when I went to farra but we always kept in touch and caught back up at Bede college. @jesus juice knows him as well.

Fair play to Brainz like, made a proper success of himself. Went down to london with no job and was sofa surfing while he tried to make a living in music and has never looked back.

I’ve spent many a night getting absolutely fucked in his company. I don’t think i’ve seen him for about five years or so now like.

Of the albums I've heard on the list Holiday Destination deserves to win, plus its been a while since a woman has won it and its a very much 'mercury prize" album - see Let England Shake... Everything is Recorded is very good but very much Sampha based and cannot see him getting it 2 years on a row.

Its a poor year when Everything Everything, Arctics and Noel Gallagher get nominated for albums when they have all released better albums in the past.

Regardless of what they’ve done in the past. The new Arctic Monkeys album thoroughly deserves to be nominated in any years best album prize.

Back