Sunderland In Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lad is 35 and has two kids and commitments,just think its a shame we have a chairman who has given us everything we wanted,then I read people being smug on here about not going to the match and watching at the pub,and they will be the first wanting tickets if we got in europe.I dont go to many away games and take my two kids to every home game and I wouldnt want to go to any games in europe ahead of any one who goes that bit extra to go home and away.But i will choose to miss xmas work nights out ect to take the kids to the match and will save money else where to watch safc cause thats how Ive been brought up.Right or wrong its called loving your team and following them through thick and thin and if it means wearing 3 layers of clothes to sit in the freezing like yesterday I will do it.
My dad is a person who has gone for 50 years and misses the odd game and watches on sky if he cant afford to go,but some people are just happy to keep there money and watch on sky or live streams,yet will expect more signings in jan.

Sounds like he's 15. :eek:

I reckon Feyenoord away is one of the few places we wouldn't get any bother due to our SAFC connections but anywhere else and it would be mayhem.

I'm afraid you won't be going to Feyenoord next season if SAFC make it
in to Europe...
We are already happy to stay in the premier league in Holland:confused:
Only good thing for me is that i don't have to choose if SAFC would
qualify for Europe Ha Away The Lads, Feyenoord Mackems in to Europe!!!
Please sent us to Eastern Europe i have been there many times with
Feyenoord and i can 't get enough of it!
Forget about the Nou Camps or San Siro's, play Ferencvaros Budapest
or Slavia Praag THE PERFECT AWAY TOUR (in the summer ;)

7000 at Juve v Man City the other night. Truth is the Europa League is not a money-maker at all. But prestige-wise of course it would be good for the club.
And it would get a monkey off our back.

It would interesting to see how many we would take to a game in Italy or Spain.

Anyone know anyone who went to Budapest or Lisbon in 1973?
Not the first time they've had a Pre-Robson Boroesque crowd

I'm afraid you won't be going to Feyenoord next season if SAFC make it
in to Europe...
We are already happy to stay in the premier league in Holland:confused:
Only good thing for me is that i don't have to choose if SAFC would
qualify for Europe Ha Away The Lads, Feyenoord Mackems in to Europe!!!
Please sent us to Eastern Europe i have been there many times with
Feyenoord and i can 't get enough of it!
Forget about the Nou Camps or San Siro's, play Ferencvaros Budapest
or Slavia Praag THE PERFECT AWAY TOUR (in the summer ;)
Would love that like mate went to Budapest a few year ago for 5 nights with me mate for a piss up the place is unreal, cheap as fuck and stunning women :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back