Sunderland In Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guaranteed Sell Out.

Jolly boys outings. Dare say with our loyal "AWAY" fan base we would keep a few bar/pu business-es ticking over. Still a long way off but if we can start picking points up on our travels then....maybes.....just....maybes.

Cattermole has made sure we wont win the fair play league. We're gonna miss him against UTD. Just the type of person we need in the middle

Guaranteed Sell Out.

Jolly boys outings. Dare say with our loyal "AWAY" fan base we would keep a few bar/pu business-es ticking over. Still a long way off but if we can start picking points up on our travels then....maybes.....just....maybes.

Cattermole has made sure we wont win the fair play league. We're gonna miss him against UTD. Just the type of person we need in the middle

Zenden to play instead and we have a chance of winning......at Old Trafford with the nancy boys like Nani rolling around after tackles from Cattermole and we'd finish with 10 men

The first thing we need is for Arsenal to win the league cup. None of the other three semi-finalists will make the top 6.

Then we need an all top 5 FA Cup Final.

I think we have every chance of finishing 7th or possibly even 6th, but 5th is pushing it a bit.

We have a great run of games to end the season, home to West Brom, Wigan, Fulham and Wolves and away to West Ham, Bolton and Birmingham. If we can stay where we are over the next 13 games before that lot we have to have a great chance, but it will depend how many places are available in the league.

If we do get in from 6th or 7th presumably we'd have to play a couple of knockout rounds in early August before getting anywhere near any Belgian big boys ? Given our cup record the first European tie is definitely the one to go to:)

The first thing we need is for Arsenal to win the league cup. None of the other three semi-finalists will make the top 6.

I think we have every chance of finishing 7th or possibly even 6th, but 5th is pushing it a bit.

We have a great run of games to end the season, home to West Brom, Wigan, Fulham and Wolves and away to West Ham, Bolton and Birmingham. If we can stay where we are over the next 13 games before that lot we have to have a great chance, but it will depend how many places are available in the league.

not if we win it

Me and the young'un would be there wherever it was although if it was Galatasaray I'd seriously consider going with some type of official club travel if I thought it'd be safer. Cannit really take any risks when he's with me.
Anywhere else and I'd hope Poledancer would put a trip on like the Hoffenheim one, cracking weekend!

I also think there'll be thousands there, everyone for years has talked about 'what if' and knowing us, if we did get there it be our last for another 38 years so people want to make the most of it.

League cup means nothing. A completely useless cup.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/access2010.html

I get the distinct impression, right or wrong, that the first game we play in Europe, competitively since 1974, would be an old timers reunion.

I reckon its an over 40's party with the hosts in for a bit of a shock.

Must say and personally I'd be over in a shot; chartered flight, no ticket and generally "enjoying" the hospitality.

Any thoughts on what it would be like - other than fecking mayhem? :lol:

I'd pay whatever it took to go. It could be in Kosovo for all I care. Buut let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

TBH who gives a flying fuck about loyalty points (dont take that personally marra). european and world travel is about going over by yourself and getting tickets there by hook or by crook.

also whilst crap to say we would be no attraction and the stadium we played in would be half empty.

Poledancer (george) would sort a top class trip out.

this. Why do you think the Tartan Army take over stadiums across Europe? Cos nee fucker else wants to pay to watch us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back