Sunderland In Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket or not I will be there,wherever in Europe it is.

At the ripe old age of 32 and having had the mags throw it in our faces for f***ing years,this is the sort of thing I dream about.I guarantee that wherever it is,there will be f***ing thousands go over.

I really want us to play a game in the San Siro so we can rub a certain song of theirs in their poxy faces. Ideally I'd like them to be playing somebody like Scunthorpe that same week. :lol:

You think? Explain your post?

Well getting a bit pissed off with the people spending money at the pub watching the game and watching live streams instead of getting to the match these people will be the first wanting tickets if we get into Europe.The only excuse for not being at the match is lack of money.

Well getting a bit pissed off with the people spending money at the pub watching the game and watching live streams instead of getting to the match these people will be the first wanting tickets if we get into Europe.The only excuse for not being at the match is lack of money.

anyone who wants a ticket should be able to get one - some of these people you talk about went to roker when only 13,000 used to turn up!

anyone who wants a ticket should be able to get one - some of these people you talk about went to roker when only 13,000 used to turn up!

Are you one of these people then,I just dislike some of the smug people that come on here boasting about being cosy in the pub watching the game and being able to stand at the pub,Im sure that hard core 13000 at roker park are still going unless they are elderly or like some of my family no longer here.[just typed this and thought shit we arent even in europe yet,and yet we are debating who should be going]:-D

Youre right, it certainly wont be this season.

Don't bet on it mate.

This could be our best chance in a long time with Everton and Villa struggling.

Those two were the best of all the also rans a couple of year ago and pretty much had it wrapped up.

Now...United/City/Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea...then you're looking at Liverpool who will probably get enough points to finish above us.

And then that leaves 7th up for grabs.....providing Everton don't put together a run then there's a real opportunity.

But I still think we need to buy a creative midfielder in January to make it happen.

Are you one of these people then,I just dislike some of the smug people that come on here boasting about being cosy in the pub watching the game and being able to stand at the pub,Im sure that hard core 13000 at roker park are still going unless they are elderly or like some of my family no longer here.[just typed this and thought shit we arent even in europe yet,and yet we are debating who should be going]:-D

same as the big cup games, fa cup 92, millwall semi the other year, tons of people there who hadnt been to a game all season, in 92 i would have been to most games away and half at home, all the fa cup ties home and away still had to get me fathas mate who was a leicester city director to get me a ticket , yet the exs family were all there, grannys and all sorts, probably couldnt have mustered a game all season between them.

Don't bet on it mate.

Those two were the best of all the also rans a couple of year ago and pretty much had it wrapped up.

Now...United/City/Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea...then you're looking at Liverpool who will probably get enough points to finish above us.

And then that leaves 7th up for grabs.....providing Everton don't put together a run then there's a real opportunity.

But I still think we need to buy a creative midfielder in January to make it happen.

Whoosh ya fucker

i would think out the 13,000 a good 2,000 - 3,000 no longer going just a pure guess based on a very small sample. people move on.

i won't be going to europe and would struggle to get to a cup final if we got there but not bothered enjoy the home games

Don't bet on it mate.

Hold on - we wont be playing in it THIS season. My answer was either misinterpreted to a previous post or wrong.

Of course we cant play in it this season.

i would think out the 13,000 a good 2,000 - 3,000 no longer going just a pure guess based on a very small sample. people move on.

i won't be going to europe and would struggle to get to a cup final if we got there but not bothered enjoy the home games
Tickets matter fuckall marra. go down and you'll get one -no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back