1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunderland gentoo

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Fletch, Mar 12, 2018 at 6:49 PM.

1. artful splodger

artful splodger Central Defender

Correct, my error there, just found this about his comeback job after he'd resigned, head of scrutiny on contracts, how ironic, didn't realise Russell Foster was involved in the original investigation?
    The Falcon likes this.
  2. soapster

soapster Winger

what premise did he have at offerton. it was ad as previously mentioned. he did get time as did a good few of his employees. the only one who didn't was his son md, as he was put in to run the business so not to put a boatload of people on the dole. don't know anything about a son who got jail for sex offences

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018 at 5:53 PM
  3. artful splodger

artful splodger Central Defender

It was the councillor who's son was a sex offender, taxi driver assaulted a couple of female passengers.
  4. soapster

soapster Winger

sorry misunderstood, thought you were on about the construction family
  5. Sam Handwich

Sam Handwich Winger

Me fatha knew him as they both drank in the same club in Silky. Wasn't a fan.
  6. the dark one

the dark one Winger

Can't tell you. Would have to kill you mate.

Tbf you quoted JD as Davidson's construction.
    Donnelly got done for placing work their way iirc, he used to get the use of the villa in Malta.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018 at 8:39 PM
    Fletch, the boot and The Falcon like this.

JAZZMANB Striker

They must get a Drive like an arsehole course before getting in the vans
  8. gillythedilf

gillythedilf Striker

Had one or two chances to go work for Sunderland housing group /Gentoo when I was in my 20's.Not something I wanted on my CV tbh as there is definitely a stigma of lads being useless lazy kernts who have /do work there.
    Not all will be like that I know ,but the stereotype does exist .
    the dark one likes this.
  9. the boot

the boot Central Defender

He's talking about the other one involved.