Sunderland fans! Hew!

I stand by my Ross post. Why do you have deep concerns about the club? Because people online told you Donald’s is a grave robbing fraud? If facts come out to show I’m wrong, no problem whatsoever. Until then, I’ll deal in facts
Tbf there is plenty to be concerned regarding the football side of things. Plenty of good posts about how they seem archaic in their approach, especially there dismissal of data and anylatics

Not at all. I said before Ross was sacked that I was fine with SD, but that my view may change if he didn’t sack Ross soon.
He’s done that, so as far as I’m concerned I’m content for now.

However, we’re mid table in L1 and managerless. It’s not making me feel optimistic. The gossip is of no consequence to me. It’s grim enough without all the rumours flying around.
We are not mid table like. And we only sacked Ross last week.
Tbf there is plenty to be concerned regarding the football side of things. Plenty of good posts about how they seem archaic in their approach, especially there dismissal of data and anylatics
We are a L1 club. Need to get our heads around that. We can’t afford to freeze our strikers for injury prevention anymore. Revenue dictates.

If we had Defoe, he’d be in a Beko

Last edited:

We are a L1 club. Need to get our heads around that. We can’t afford to freeze our strikers for injury prevention anymore. Revenue dictates.

Eh? I'm talking about the use of data, which could in fact save money, not sure what relevance your post about injury prevention has to do with mine.

Of course we’re mid table! Do you only consider 11.5th place to be mid table?!

23 teams. We’re ninth. How would you define us?
Win the game we have in hand on most clubs and we are 3rd. I don't think we are truly mid table yet.

That's got nothing to do with stats and analysis. All clubs use them unless you mean League One clubs can't afford laptops or the internet.

Eh? I'm talking about the use of data, which could in fact save money, not sure what relevance your post about injury prevention has to do with mine.
I was replying to someone else like. One of those multiple tweet post things
Of course we’re mid table! Do you only consider 11.5th place to be mid table?!

23 teams. We’re ninth. How would you define us?
24/2 = 9
That's got nothing to do with stats and analysis. All clubs use them unless you mean League One clubs can't afford laptops or the internet.
Aye the message I replied to had 2 messages. I don’t know the mechanics. All I know is that Defoe would be in a fridge freezer now we’re L1

Last edited:
whilst I agree with the OP, I know for an absolute cast iron fact that the board were all set for a celebration party to celebrate a takeover. That was about a month ago now or so it seems. Nowt since. It's therefore fair to assume that one party has moved the goalposts since. I can't imagine the Americans have trekked over here, taken in a game etc and then shifted the goal posts at the last minute.

Back