Sunderland fans blocked from buying tickets for Wimbledon game

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that think this is ok, hang your heads in shame

The club and it’s supporters are once again being fucked over by the wealthy southern clubs and biased media

Fuck them. Fuck them hard

It was about ten years ago. I may have misremembered - most of the them were probably in the half of the South Stand closest to the SWC. The point remains - there were Liverpool fans in the row behind us, and it's not the only time I've had away fans in the vicinity. If the away end isn't selling out, I don't understand why you'd want to do it. The point I'm making is that, despite our ground regulations, it's not uncommon for away fans at the SoL to try (and succeed) to do exactly what we were trying to do at Wimbledon.
its normally cheaper. away tickets normally priced at the highest bracket. i agree with you marra, its normally liverpool fans. once when we played arsenal last game of season (Walcott 1-0 iirc) i saw a bloke with 2 young boys in the concourse, both with arsenal tops on under their jackets. not bothered about that, be a lot more expensive to get down to the emirates than the sol. the shithouses that wind everyone up deserve a slap.

The annoying thing is that they accepted bookings and SAFC fans bought train tickets based on this.

Then TWO WEEKS later they sent an email saying their booking had been cancelled.

The annoying thing is that they accepted bookings and SAFC fans bought train tickets based on this.

Then TWO WEEKS later they sent an email saying their booking had been cancelled.

Pay your money and take your chance. It was always likely, that thread showed that there were probably a few hundred SAFC who had got home end tickets. They were always going to clamp down on it once it got going.

Disgrace? How do you work that out?!

Should all League One clubs give their home ends over to bigger clubs?

Eh? Most teams have fans in the home end of the SoL?

I must have missed them all.

Saw a Sheff Wed fan a few blocks away last season. He was a young’un though and appeared to be with relatives who were Sunderland so got no bother.

Prettt sure there were Brentford fans down the bottom of the North stand as well, quiet all game but beckoned some of the Brentford players over after and were shaking hands and clapping them.

It does happen like. Anyone remember that Everton fan getting nutted in a cup game about 4-5 years ago? :lol:

:lol: all the thousands of match-going afc wimbledon fans based in Castletown, Redhouse, Hendon and Grindon. Poor sods.
I heard it is going to hit their attendance figures quite badly. The AFCW Sunderland supporters branch were raging at their last meeting.

Surely those who have bought tickets in the home end, and are not being honoured them aren’t thick enough to have used an “up North” address to get them sent to?

Saw a Sheff Wed fan a few blocks away last season. He was a young’un though and appeared to be with relatives who were Sunderland so got no bother.

Prettt sure there were Brentford fans down the bottom of the North stand as well, quiet all game but beckoned some of the Brentford players over after and were shaking hands and clapping them.

It does happen like. Anyone remember that Everton fan getting nutted in a cup game about 4-5 years ago? :lol:

I can remember a video of an everton fan picking his nose and wiping it on someone, the dirty bastard

Could be worse ,Luton bloke rang me up to say I was not on the data base so was cancelling my ticket.This was 3 days after I bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back