Sunderland drug dealers only repay £1

He stood back it was his mates puttin the boot in , remember Herman? Bout 7ft tall , he got a kicking so did a well known football lad with us J.H, we were all weedy average lads and these were all built like doormen

I haven’t heard that name for years but obviously I still see JH kicking about.

Even if licensing was cheaper, once it's taxed then the black market will capitalise.

I think the best approach is to stop punishing users (unless ofcourse they're otherwise breaking the law), and focus on the dealers, particularly the big boys.

While I can't complain about a couple of low-level coke dealers being caught, they've taken fuck all off of the street really. The people getting kilos and breaking it down to these lot are the ones who are doing the most damage
Totally agree but I watched an interview with a very high ranking officer who said they spent hundreds of millions a year and they stop appx 1% reaching the streets so a new approach is required, the war on drugs as it plays out now is lost.
Control it and legalise a lot of it and use the money and the time to target those higher up the tree that peddle the likes of heroin etc.
As many people died last year falling down the stairs almost as deaths from weed, pills and sniffing coke but we don't make stairs illegal or spend hundreds of millions on stair safety. I would never recommend anyone does drugs but some aren't that big of a deal (no pun intended)

bad vibes

i think there was a time when the likes of boro had their town sewn up and no one from outside the area, should consider punting their bits on. especially with the likes of the people, you're on about. have a place sewn up and there were fortunes to be made. you could see that when door men had a few different lads in a club, doing stuff for them.

early 90's, you'd be asked if you wanted sorting in the clubs as chances are, no one had easy access to bits and pieces. that's all changed now.

My mates bought a load of cowies (supposedly just to supply to our mates) to take to Tall Trees back in the day. One of the silly sods got full of himself and started asking if strangers were sorted.
Que, him being invited to have a drink and a line with a load of Boro lads.
On the way out, one put a knife in his back, took all his money and told him never to set foot back in the place again. A valuable lesson learned and not something he ever considered again.

Disclaimer: For the benefit of any authorities reading. This never happened and was merely a dream I had last night.

Last edited:

Back