Sunderland defender Lamine Kone claims he's 'worth more than League One' and 'fans turned their back

I'm not blaming Moyes for every player's application or lack of it but he he just removed any good feeling around the club the oxygen thief - even among our better 'pros'. When you tell players they aren't good enough constantly then they probably end up playing like it. And all the shite he signed. At least we might get a return on what we paid for him.

I am, Moyes was an absolute disaster

Did we question his motivation after the 3-0 win against Everton?

Good job we're just questioning the motivation of South Americans and Africans, all of our British based players have been a shining example of proffesionalism, from Adam Johnson to Darron Gibson.
I didn't say 'exclusively' African and South American players but I do think that if a player has limited to no knowledge of SAFC, we need to ask ourselves what he would gain by coming here, and have the stones to walk away from the deal.

In the microcosm of a single game of course we didn't question Koné's motivation, but he soon showed his hand which gave context to the difficulties agreeing a contract. He wasn't coming for trophies, so why was he coming here?

Good job we're just questioning the motivation of South Americans and Africans, all of our British based players have been a shining example of proffesionalism, from Adam Johnson to Darron Gibson.

Yes, I'm questioning his motivation after he was given a decent contract after his performance in the Everton 3-0 game. Next.

Kone, Djilobodji, Ndong. A disease at our club.

Remember when when West Ham let slip that they weren't going to bother with African players anymore?

He can give himself top marks for delusion as well...every fucker connected to those 2 seasons should own that embarrassment ..playing staff management owner

Last edited:

Don't forget Rodwell...

Khazri and Kone were a big reason we stayed up. Huge pieces of the puzzle under Sam. Moyes the Brit fucked it up but hey, let's blame the Africans!

Idiots.

]
Is that the piss poor continent called Europe, he was born in France!

f***ing idiots on here man. SMH.

me to and i think some clubs are now starting to thin the same.

Were you the person shouting at Maja, who is as African as Kone?

Last edited:
Bit of a generalisation that mind. A continent with over a billion people that has produced players such as Yaya Toure, Drogba, Salah, Aubameyang, Mane, Mahrez...

We sign one shite African (who was at one point considered a fantastic player worth millions), so we should boycott a continent?

Not just you that's said it, it's been mentioned by a couple of people on this thread and I hear it more and more. It's bollocks man.

We've had at least three that I can think of, not just one, four if you include Gyan because of his attitude.

Yaya was a great player but a touchy so and so - can't you remember his sulking over a birthday cake (or lack of one).

We've had at least three that I can think of, not just one, four if you include Gyan because of his attitude.

Yaya was a great player but a touchy so and so - can't you remember his sulking over a birthday cake (or lack of one).

Let me guess: You think Maja is shite because he only scores goals?

If you want a worse attitude than that prevalent in native born sub Saharan Africans just introduce the French influence.

Thankfully Maja doesn't have that problem.

Jesus Christ man.

N'Golo Kante thinks you're an ignorant sad sack.

I can't believe I have to even take the .5 seconds to think of an example to refute your racist stance here.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ man.

N'Golo Kante thinks you're an ignorant sad sack.

I can't believe I have to even take the .5 seconds to think of an example to refute your racist stance here.

I was wondering when your obvious agenda would finally raise its' head.

If they use the term 'snowflake' in The States you probably consider that racist as well.

There are certain traits that can be factually attributed to individual groups - learn to accept and live with it!!

Trevor Phillips is a man who dares to tell the truth about race | Daily Mail Online

I was wondering when your obvious agenda would finally raise its' head.

If they use the term 'snowflake' in The States you probably consider that racist as well.

There are certain traits that can be factually attributed to individual groups - learn to accept and live with it!!

Trevor Phillips is a man who dares to tell the truth about race | Daily Mail Online

OK man. I'll take Kante, MBappe, Yan MVilla, Benjamin Mendy, Samuel Umtiti, Ousmane Dembele, and their 'certain traits.' You cling onto your Daily Mail articles.

Last edited:
A typical 'snowflake' response.

Try reading the article and taking note of the author, not the publisher.

However, if The Guardian is closer to your heart.

Trevor Phillips says the unsayable about race and multiculturalism

As the article is not about football, it's probably not for this forum, but I'd be happy to debate the merits of it with you in another place. I don't usually go on the politics forum here, so tag me or something.

I'll leave it by saying I disagree with your premise in regards to football players - as exampled by the players I've listed.

Back