Sunderland defender Lamine Kone claims he's 'worth more than League One' and 'fans turned their back

Cypher

Striker
Hope he gets signed by Strasbourg and we get a reasonable fee. Started well but wasn't the same player once Sam and Younès Kaboul left.

"At the level of the fans and the city, it is a mythical club which had quite a lot of time in the Premier League. They have a story. "The descent into League One was that of too much. The fans turned their backs on us. I understand them. Maybe the leaders could also have made better choices. The responsibility is shared between the players and the leaders. In terms of morale, although I continued to be motivated to practice, it was not the best."

Sunderland defender Lamine Kone claims he's 'worth more than League One' and 'fans turned their backs'

“Motivated” was he fuck :lol::lol:

I'm not blaming Moyes for every player's application or lack of it but he he just removed any good feeling around the club the oxygen thief - even among our better 'pros'. When you tell players they aren't good enough constantly then they probably end up playing like it. And all the shite he signed. At least we might get a return on what we paid for him.

Hope he gets signed by Strasbourg and we get a reasonable fee. Started well but wasn't the same player once Sam and Younès Kaboul left.

"At the level of the fans and the city, it is a mythical club which had quite a lot of time in the Premier League. They have a story. "The descent into League One was that of too much. The fans turned their backs on us. I understand them. Maybe the leaders could also have made better choices. The responsibility is shared between the players and the leaders. In terms of morale, although I continued to be motivated to practice, it was not the best."

Sunderland defender Lamine Kone claims he's 'worth more than League One' and 'fans turned their backs'
I'd like to see that in French. I suspect a lot has been lost in translation.

Back