Sunderland Deaf Club

smanty

Central Defender
Approved by RTG
Hi there, I'd really appreciate it if you could share or donate to this GoFundMe

As some of you are aware or may not be, The deaf club been shut for a while and will reopen soon subject to fund raising. As always fellow SAFC fans always are good people to help others out.

Please help the deaf club to fund raise quickly to allow them to open up quickly so we can have our pre match drinks and after the game. Not only this, this is the only independent run deaf club in the North East and run by volunteers. Not just serving the fans on match days, for some deaf people it’s a volunteering job for them to look forward to and get into it for the fans to enjoy their pints etc.

Thank you

Hi there, I'd really appreciate it if you could share or donate to this GoFundMe

Go Fund Me

As some of you are aware or may not be, The deaf club been shut for a while and will reopen soon subject to fund raising. As always fellow SAFC fans always are good people to help others out.

Please help the deaf club to fund raise quickly to allow them to open up quickly so we can have our pre match drinks and after the game. Not only this, this is the only independent run deaf club in the North East and run by volunteers. Not just serving the fans on match days, for some deaf people it’s a volunteering job for them to look forward to and get into it for the fans to enjoy their pints etc.

Thank you
Didn’t know it had been closed. Probably worth getting an article in the Chronicle and Echo.

Trying to learn sign language at the moment. It’s hard 😂

Didn’t know it had been closed. Probably worth getting an article in the Chronicle and Echo.

Trying to learn sign language at the moment. It’s hard

Trying to learn sign language at the moment. It’s hard 😂
Trying to learn sign language, it is difficult but easier to learn than other languages

But yet again, it’s like you learning french or any other languages……..

For your information, BSL interpreters get £35 to £50 per hour and the demand is unbelievable 😉

Last edited:
Trying to learn sign language, it is difficult but easier to learn than other languages

But yet again, it’s like you learning french or any other languages……..

For your information, BSL interpreters get £35 to £50 per hour and the demand is unbelievable 😉
I’d agree that it’s easier to learn, but it’s also easier to forget! Easy to go over a language in your head, signing not so much.

I’ll be happy if I can just get to basic conversation level. I’m just doing the free course that popped up a few months ago.

Stuck a little donation in.

Back