Sunderland council......is this a poss take ???

More like the echo reporting on pointless stuff cos theyve got nowt else to write about. It says the big switch on is the 21st. So then whats the point in making a story about turning on a few bulbs down roker.

The main illuminations are in Mowbray Park this year and haven’t been switched on yet, i’ll not fall for the clickbait and go to the Echo browser-aids website to see what the fuck they’re on about in the link

Shame it's not in Roker Park as we enjoyed it along the seafront. Will go to Mowbray and see what it's like though.

Main bit has moved to Mowbray to try and get more people into town, majority of it coincides with Christmas shopping hours. I did like it at Roker but it's basically some lights in a park, it would work anywhere.

Main bit has moved to Mowbray to try and get more people into town, majority of it coincides with Christmas shopping hours. I did like it at Roker but it's basically some lights in a park, it would work anywhere.

You are right guess it makes sense to try and get some cross benefit from illuminations, Christmas masker and the tipi / ice rink.

Hopefully he bridges and the shops there within extend opening hours to coincide with it.

I genuinley thought putting piss in the title was against the rules and mods would remove the thread hence using poss instead of piss and my first post seconds after ,so words like piss /shit /fuck in titles are ok ?
Also looks like the echo are having a wind up and they've only put in pics of the barren shit lights .
And left the good ones to come at mowbray out of the article.

Back