Sunderland Central Scotland Supporters branch launched...

After living in Glasgow for neigh on a decade, I've noticed we have a LOAD of fans in this area, so we've launched a Sunderland Central Scotland supporters branch.

If you're in and around Central Scotland, here's our pages and we'll have memberships on the way for those who'd like to join officially.

Facebook Group: Facebook Gruppen
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SafcScotland
Im living in Bathgate at the minute, So Id definitely be interested mate.

Had a season ticket since I've been little but always travelled with the Peterlee branch home and away till covid/Moving.

Best of luck to the lot of you.
Good luck from me too. I don't know if you're aware that the SAFCSA shop has tartan SAFC scarfs for sale. I bought one a few seasons back only £10.
I think they get them from an association with Stirling Albion. ( SAFC )I heard that the sales went through the roof when Sunderland fans started buying them. They're a smashing scarf and I often get asked about where I got it from🔴⚪

Good luck from me too. I don't know if you're aware that the SAFCSA shop has tartan SAFC scarfs for sale. I bought one a few seasons back only £10.
I think they get them from an association with Stirling Albion. ( SAFC )I heard that the sales went through the roof when Sunderland fans started buying them. They're a smashing scarf and I often get asked about where I got it from🔴⚪
Any link?

Back