Sunderland Career Mode on YT

MartyMcFly

Reserve Squad
Not sure how arsed the bulk of you guys feel about this sort of thing. Youtuber has started a career mode on FIFA 20, Arsenal fan, interesting to hear his thoughts on the club itself and watch him try and pronounce McGeouch’s name 😂 interesting to see what he does though 💁🏽‍♂️ Give it a watch

Why does he still work with you then??
A bloke at my place makes thousands buying phones with smashed screens for £5-10, fixing them up, and then selling them on second hand for £100-200. Apparently sells 10+ a week. Does it as a hobby. Works so that he’s got a guaranteed income.

PS: I don’t understand why people play games pretending to be football managers, never mind watching people pretend to do it. Not when beer and women are still to be found in abundance!

PS: I don’t understand why people play games pretending to be football managers, never mind watching people pretend to do it. Not when beer and women are still to be found in abundance!
Can't spend all your time bucking and drinking, mate. Too much booze is not a good bedfellow for continued bucking.

Different game but used to love football manager, it’s all a bit hectic now. They’ve over complicated everything. Old school champ man was the best though, Cherno Samba what a f***ing man. Used to leg it home from school, wank for some tart on msn on webcam then play that all night.

Last edited:

Back