Sunderland Career Mode on YT

It’s ridiculous isn’t it? Watching someone play a game.

I’ve even heard some grown fellas travel the country to watch other grown fellas, dressed in shorts, play a game. They even sing special songs to them to try and make them play better.

Must be insane.
The world is a different place to the one I grew up in, it seems a very popular thing to do watch others play computer games, they even get sponsored from big companies, if that’s what they want to watch that’s fair enough, but it’s just not for me I’m happy I grew up making tree houses and playing blocka instead of watching people play computers

The world is a different place to the one I grew up in, it seems a very popular thing to do watch others play computer games, they even get sponsored from big companies, if that’s what they want to watch that’s fair enough, but it’s just not for me I’m happy I grew up making tree houses and playing blocka instead of watching people play computers
My son does it with minecraft hes not mega huge like some of them but hes earning enough that it will help him get through university

Different game but used to love football manager, it’s all a bit hectic now. They’ve over complicated everything. Old school champ man was the best though, Cherno Samba what a f***ing man. Used to leg it home from school, wank for some tart on msn on webcam then play that all night.

It was a simpler time back in ‘03...

I read something online once where someone said they were talking to their nephew and said to them "You younguns are weird. How can you sit and watch someone play a game on the Youtube" and his nephew replied with "You sit and watch 22 men playing a game on sky sports all the time"

Its actually a fair point. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

grown men actually do that ! :oops::oops: Jesus wept
They make decent money from ad revenue alone with those amount of subscribers. Then include sponsorships, promotions, merchandise etc. Playing video games for a living with a very good income. Nowt at all embarrassing about that.

Watch someone else play a computer game, what’s that all about
It's been a huge thing for quite a few years now.. people have become millionaires because of it, amazon has bought companies because of it.. Google set up new companies because of it.
You have to have been a complete technophobe to not know about it like :p

Back