Sunderland Aquatic Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dangly Ham

I am a member at Bunny Hill wellness centre (pay £31 a month) and it's perfect for what I want. I had a day off today though and used one the benefits you have when joining the Sunderland gyms and used the one at the aquatic centre.

Much prefer it there, and for another £4 a month I have unlimited access to all their other features - swimming pools, sauna (at the washington gym), classes, etc.

Is there a better gym package out there locally?

I am a member at Bunny Hill wellness centre (pay £31 a month) and it's perfect for what I want. I had a day off today though and used one the benefits you have when joining the Sunderland gyms and used the one at the aquatic centre.

Much prefer it there, and for another £4 a month I have unlimited access to all their other features - swimming pools, sauna (at the washington gym), classes, etc.

I go to that gym & the Seaburn Centre. Might up my package to include classes & do the spinning ones our lass does. Never been in the pool like.

Beefy73 is an instructor there, he's the one in the wig!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back