Sunderland AFC Women

Likely to be paper as same generic email is used for men's away tickets too

Not safe yet either are they?
Interesting, I see the game is now listed on our ticketing site, whereas the original statement a couple of weeks ago said to buy them directly from Palace, which is what I did so my confirmation saying it’s digital tickets has cone from Palace rather than us.

I find it to be extremely shabby that there is no separate section for the ladies. Perhaps that is because of the unbelievably many appalling messages sent by members insulting lady footballers and thus reveaing the ignorance and stupidity of the message writers.
What baffles me (and it shouldn't really) is the people who make an active effort to go onto the threads to comment that they have no interest in women's football

Do you think they will give out loyalty points for palace away? I suspect not as it will just lead to people buying the tickets for the point and not going but no different to going to a mens away imho

What baffles me (and it shouldn't really) is the people who make an active effort to go onto the threads to comment that they have no interest in women's football

Do you think they will give out loyalty points for palace away? I suspect not as it will just lead to people buying the tickets for the point and not going but no different to going to a mens away imho
Not sure about loyalty points. I am confident the our admin team will notify us, but probably after the match.

I wish our girls all the very best but cannot hope for any tv broadcast. The Womens' matches are seldom highlighted, to put it mildly.

I originally bought from Palace thinking it was mixed fans. Then when I saw they’d released a Sunderland end, I called Palace and asked if I could move my tickets - they did no bother so I’m now in the away section.

Not got my tickets yet.
It wasn't well communicated, first of Sunderland said buy from Crystal Palace website in Block B as that's the away fan section, then Sunderland decided to sell on their website for same block

Mate and me are down for Watford on the Saturday and will be going to Palace if we are still in the hunt. I also have a potential Gateshead play off semi final at either Barnet or Bromley on the Sunday as a fallback. I am hoping if Gateshead get through the quarter then the semi might be moved to a different KO time for TV, but its almost certain to clash with the lasses game sadly.

Back