Sunderland AFC will face South Shields in pre-season

The former.... On sale for Shields fans from tomorrow am (ST holders from today) and details to follow for Sunderland / away tickets

Cheers.

Read the post too quickly and understood it as General Sale for SAFC fans.

Colman's on Ocean Road is the only place to go for fish and chips/

Will probably go for an Indian pre-match if one is open....failing that, a fish supper on Ocean Road will be the order of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why shambles? :lol:
As said above it’s common Sunderland would have a non-league friendly during pre-season and only 4 leagues separate the sides
Sunderland got beat 1-0 against Darlington a couple of years ago who shields beat 3-0 at their place, so I wouldn’t underestimate the test. Plus, more importantly, it’s all about preparation for the season. Playing sides only in the higher leagues during pre-season isn’t productive

Vauxie is saying it's a shambles because he is history just like his defunct beer name suggests

Member the good old days when we’d go touring around the great United States of America. Sacramento FC v Sunderland streamed live on YouTube :cool: fantastic memories.

Now we play a load of dossers in a backstreet yard. Lifting.
are you talking about shields or sunderland being the backyard dossers or both?

The answer should be Sunderland but over the last 4 year since my dad died I've been to more Shields games with his brother, my uncle:D
well you've actually enjoyed a bit of a magic carpet ride with shields

pity they don't happen elsewhere eh?

Last edited:
Vauxie is saying it's a shambles because he is history just like his defunct beer name suggests

are you talking about shields or sunderland being the backyard dossers or both?

well you've actually enjoyed a bit of a magic carpet ride with shields

pity they don't happen elsewhere eh?

Seen the bad times as well, used to go b4 they went to Peterlee. :D

Anyone wanting a ticket for the south shields v safc match just go online and register on the ssfc website. Once registered just go to ticket sales and purchase what you want. You can pick up from the ground or just print e ticket(s) online. We are all from the same region - who the fuck knows who you support !!

Back