Sunderland AFC Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23

Marlos Moreno - I don't know anything about this lad so looked him up. Bought by Man City in 2016 but put out on loan ever since, He doesn't even seem to have played a game in the UK and has spent time on loan to 7 clubs in Spain Belgum and South America. I presume some of them might have had an option to buy him but none did. He's scored 9 goals having played in over 100 games in a five year period

Maybe others know better but he just seems to be a random South American player who City were once interested in until they bought him.

Marlos Moreno - I don't know anything about this lad so looked him up. Bought by Man City in 2016 but put out on loan ever since, He doesn't even seem to have played a game in the UK and has spent time on loan to 7 clubs in Spain Belgum and South America. I presume some of them might have had an option to buy him but none did. He's scored 9 goals having played in over 100 games in a five year period

Maybe others know better but he just seems to be a random South American player who City were once interested in until they bought him.
Visa problems i think, bet they made a fortune from his loan fees

Back