Sunderland 8th worst place to live in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as much research gone into my list.

EXCLUSIVE. Worst THREE places to live in the North East.
Provided by the people that live there!

1. Middlesbrough. It Stinks.
2. Stockton. It's where they filmed benefit street.
3. Murton. Shithole.

Next Week: Immigrunts, Diana, and crazy left wingers!

can I have my journo paycheck please?

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo

Daily Mail - 154th most visited site on the internet
RTG - 73,801st most visited site on the internet

I was talking to an online friend who lives near Bromley and she was saying she wished they lived closer to a decent beach. I said I was lucky as I'm not too far from Sunderland and it's stunning beaches. She thought I was winding her up, so I sent her a couple of pictures of Roker and Seaburn. She was stunned and said she had no idea the north east had a decent coastline :eek:

How is that then? Why did Newcastle, York, Middlesbrough or any other north east city not appear on the list. Tue or not, people will read this and have a negative opinion about Sunderland.
Gullible people,no one believes anything they read really.If Doris in Stoke believes it ,so be it

I was talking to an online friend who lives near Bromley and she was saying she wished they lived closer to a decent beach. I said I was lucky as I'm not too far from Sunderland and it's stunning beaches. She thought I was winding her up, so I sent her a couple of pictures of Roker and Seaburn. She was stunned and said she had no idea the north east had a decent coastline :eek:
Happens all the time to me.Some ignorant people out there.

How is that then? Why did Newcastle, York, Middlesbrough or any other north east city not appear on the list. Tue or not, people will read this and have a negative opinion about Sunderland.

What kind of fucknut reads a meaningless jokey article on The Mail site and comes away thinking any differently?

D'you think any less of the other places on that list now?

Can't even remember what was number one and read it about 5 minutes ago.

I would imagine most people with half a brain cell would deduce that this is a load of shit. Based on one comment from somebody who may or may not even live in Sunderland.

The thing is if you're a complete cretin who doesn't mind hideous smells and inhabitants, and have no experience of anywhere decent and a local culture of deluding yourself that you live in the best place in the world, your home town will be scored in that survey as a great place to live despite being shit. Hence Newcastle.

If you're a twisty fucker who complains about everything and focuses on the negatives when things might not be that bad, your home town will be scored on that survey as terrible even though it's OK. Hence Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back