Sunderland 5k/10k/half marathon

First race I entered back in 2016 so always like to come back to it, well worth the money as well.....goody bag is usually pretty good, plus medal and t shirt as well as free photos, always enjoy it 👍

Doing the 5k and half. I always wanted to do them before the lockdowns but I could never stick at running back then. Can’t wait. The medals are great! I would do the 10k also if it was possible.

Doing the half tomorrow looking forward to it even though covid was a slight set back still hoping for a decent time.

Seeing as the metros are off tomorrow. Does anyone know if the SOL car park is normally open on a Sunday?

Everybody ready for this? A Friday night play off session is not the best preparation like. :lol:

Aiming for a 44min 10k.
Am I shite, doing the half and not done anywhere enough long runs.

Plus I'm doing the 5k tonight, very gentle run around tomorrow I think
Doing the half tomorrow looking forward to it even though covid was a slight set back still hoping for a decent time.

Seeing as the metros are off tomorrow. Does anyone know if the SOL car park is normally open on a Sunday?
You should have no bother parking at the SoL
Doing the half, never done it at Sunderland before. Will be a mixture of jogging/fast walking more than likely be the last across the line but getting through the distance is all that matters time isn’t the big thing for me this time round
I'll keep you company at the back

Last edited:

Back