Sunday nights

Jammy get.

I actually enjoy my job most of the time but I can’t get the Sunday night horrors out of my head.

particularly after being up from 6 yesterday and today with the youngest being a bit of a head case. She’s gone feral since turned 2 😂
I’m deep into the Sunday night horrors right now. Had drinks with colleagues after work on Friday and not sure how I acted. Was completely shit faced like :lol:

I’m deep into the Sunday night horrors right now. Had drinks with colleagues after work on Friday and not sure how I acted. Was completely shit faced like :lol:
When I worked in an office I regularly had the Monday morning beer fear as it was customary to go have beers after work :lol:
Feel like Sundays are even shitter at the minute as there’s not a lot to look forward to with the current situation.
I actually bought a couple of Christmas decorations today. Sticking the decorations up in November this year at this point. Not a thing to look forward to other than Christmas

Last edited:
When I worked in an office I regularly had the Monday morning beer fear as it was customary to go have beers after work :lol:

I actually bought a couple of Christmas decorations today. Sticking the decorations up in November this year at this point. Not a thing to look forward to other than Christmas
Same actually, the wife bought quite a few new Baubles today for the tree, the kids are excited for Halloween but I don’t think a lot will be happening :lol:. Just feels like we can’t plan anything like we usually do as we don’t know what restrictions are going to be in place.

Enjoying this evening, got 3 mates coming down from sunderland to work local so meeting them at the train station later, see them to their hotel, then see them tomorrow after they finish work 🙂

Feel like Sundays are even shitter at the minute as there’s not a lot to look forward to with the current situation.
Think I mentioned it earlier in the thread but every day felt like a Sunday evening for me during lockdown, everywhere closed and no one about. Horrible eerie feeling.

Going for a few in my local tonight, best way of getting rid of the Sunday night blues IMO

They're less shite now I work from home on Mondays. Quite enjoyjng a few beers on a Sunday these days actually if I haven't overdone it the night before.
Look forward to a Sunday Evening now - TopGear does help thou - having said that, its only today then following 2 weeks as this series is only 5 Episodes for some reason? Probably blew the budget with the 2 cars Flintoff and Paddy have trashed this past 2 weeks

Back