Sunday nights

They're less shite now I work from home on Mondays. Quite enjoyjng a few beers on a Sunday these days actually if I haven't overdone it the night before.

I generally enjoy going to work, so there’s no apprehension on a Sunday on that basis.

Would I prefer the weekend to last indefinitely. Absolutely.

It was Tingha and Tucker for me. And Jess Yates. And Sing Something Simple. It was depressing enough thinking about going to school but we didn’t deserve that.

What is it about them that make them so shit? I enjoy my job but still sit there from 5pm onwards with all the worst thoughts in my head, feeling down etc. Been like that for years.
Monday mornings mate

What is it about them that make them so shit? I enjoy my job but still sit there from 5pm onwards with all the worst thoughts in my head, feeling down etc. Been like that for years.
Used to get like that when I ran a Call Centre. Mondays were our worst day by far and the stress of it used to have me waking up in the middle of the night and dialling in to check how many messages were on our answering service (which generally gave an indication of how shit the day was going to be)

After that I promised myself never to let Sunday get to me anymore.

Understand it Mate and can relate to it. Step back and it’s never as bad as you expected it to be. All about mind management and not easy.
Monday starts when you get up and get to work. Sunday night still the weekend, no emails and no telephone calls thus worth you protecting that.
Keep driving that in your mind, try not to overthink.
Everyday is like Sunday for me at the moment :confused:

Stay strong kid, don’t suffer on your own x.

Last edited:
Understand it Mate and can relate to it. Step back and it’s never as bad as you expected it to be. All about mind management and not easy.
Monday starts when you get up and get to work. Sunday night still the weekend, no emails and no telephone calls thus worth you protecting that.
Keep driving that in your mind, try not to overthink.

Stay strong kid, don’t suffer on your own x.
I just keep on keeping on, looking forward to seeing my bairn tomorrow :)
Silent and Grey?
Kinda ;):lol:

Always wind my lass up as soon as we wake up on Sunday morning and just say ‘well work tomorrow’ and she gans off it how im miserable.

Reality is it’s not as bad as you think it is really, had a canny day today up the beach at Alnmouth with a woodfired pizza from this little van called ‘Pizza Box’, back for the evening footy and had four bottles of lager, now got Attenbroughs new documentary on, on Netflix.

f***ing hate Monday morning like.

Back