Sunday is our Game Of Thrones

Never watched an episode,got to 6minutes of one once and gave up on the absolute bumblefuckery of it

Sounds more entertaining

I’ve had grown blokes at work upset about the ending. It’s a pile of made up bollocks from what I can gather

So like any drama ever then?

Where did I say other dramas weren’t made up? I was commenting on people being upset by made up things not being what they wanted. It’s like being worried about Phil Mitchell’s alcoholism coming back

You didn't, but why is it being made up a relevant point then?

I mean, look, you've watched 6 minutes of it so clearly you're in as good a position as people who've watched hours worth to have an opinion on it.

You didn't, but why is it being made up a relevant point then?

I mean, look, you've watched 6 minutes of it so clearly you're in as good a position as people who've watched hours worth to have an opinion on it.
Like I said I couldn’t get into it,from what I can gather from other people’s conversations it’s made up bollocks. Sorry for using the word made up. I’m so sorry I don’t like something you may like.

Nah, given the amount of stick it's been given of late, even by fans of the show, I'm glad I didn't bother with the wizards and dragons.
It's one of my favourite shows off all time but I can understand why people don't watch it. At first I thought it was just tits, dragons and wizards so I didn't bother with it until season 4.

But for God's sake it's just a TV show. If people don't like then they don't like it.

Nah, given the amount of stick it's been given of late, even by fans of the show, I'm glad I didn't bother with the wizards and dragons.
It's one of my favourite shows off all time but I can understand why people don't watch it. At first I thought it was just tits, dragons and wizards so I didn't bother with it until season 4.

But for God's sake it's just a TV show. If people don't like then they don't like it.

Back