Sunday dinners without Yorkshire pudding

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as my dear old dad loved me mam he would have demanded a divorce if there were no Yorkshires to be had on Sunday. I am pleased to say me mam never ever let him down.

I think that I have said it before that his very last words in this world and they were to her were "Eeee Beatrice you make lovely gravey." That was on a Sunday anarl.

Had a superb lamb dinner up at Knitsley Mill today.

Would have sent it back and brayed up the goats if it came without a Yorkshire like.

tradition wise aye, beef only with the old yorkshire.

chicken with stuffing, pork with crackling & apple sauce, lamb with mint sauce.

however since yorkshires are the stuff of gods thankfully some traditions can be changed.

i'd have every meal with yorkshires tbh.

Think I must be the only person on here who doesn't like Yorkshire Puddings.

Words fail. I shall not engage in conversation with you again. You did use capitals for the blessed puds, but clearly have issues. I feel that such issues are important and it is necessary to stay safe on the internet so I am left with no alternative other than to put you on ignore. I do so in the name of all Yorkshire Pudding lovers whose taste you have called into question. I am also thinking about writing a vague letter to my local MP, not that I know or care who that is, to bring to the powers that be's attention to you openly mocking British values. Good day, newspaper wafted in disgust and a mild look of disdain

Reactions: ATS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back