Sunday dinner

I've had chicken on a Sunday dinner on several occasions and I thought it was fine tbh. Not my preferred choice of meat mind and it's certainly not up there with hoying sweetcorn on for insanity levels.
It's not the same thing like

I've had chicken loads but sweetcorn..... :confused:

That's just odd. You shouldn't have to put your cutlrery down to tackle one of the items on the Sunday dinner plate.

It's quite a challenge keeping it away from the gravy. If it gets gravy on it, then you end up with gravy everywhere when you pick it up to eat it and run the risk of looking like you belong up the road. If she's cut the carrots into batons, you can create a decent dam to keep the gravy away though.

Agree sweetcorn has no place in a Sunday roast dinner, but it pales into insignificance compared to the savage practice of slathering your Sunday dinner with tommy sauce as promoted by some heathen on here a few years back!!

It's quite a challenge keeping it away from the gravy. If it gets gravy on it, then you end up with gravy everywhere when you pick it up to eat it and run the risk of looking like you belong up the road. If she's cut the carrots into batons, you can create a decent dam to keep the gravy away though.

you're only making it worse :evil:

I didn't take the gravy seepage factor into account

Back