Sunday Dinner in North Tyneside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beehive or Red House Farm. Both really good but as said, probably need to book.

Cottage Kitchen in Whitley Bay. Proper class home made Sunday dinners. I used to live just around the corner from the place. It's always busy and you can't book...so get down early! You won't be disappointed.

Cottage Kitchen in Whitley Bay. Proper class home made Sunday dinners. I used to live just around the corner from the place. It's always busy and you can't book...so get down early! You won't be disappointed.
A lass from my work was there last sun and said it wasn't that nice and was a bit cold. Could have just been a one off like, I hadn't even heard of it until she said that.

A lass from my work was there last sun and said it wasn't that nice and was a bit cold. Could have just been a one off like, I hadn't even heard of it until she said that.

Really? That's a shame. Used to go loads and never had a bad dinner. Hopefully just a one off.

What’s the Briardene like these days?

The one is Seaton Sluice is class like, Kings something
Briardene has just had a massive makeover but has had mixed reviews, mainly negative. The menu is mainly fish which is a big mistake, it's expensive and slow service. I've never been since its been done out but the reviews put me off.

this mind, go every other week , best dinner i ever had there mind, see ya the morra;)

Beehive on the road between Earsdon and Seaton Sluice. Amazing food. Can't book for less than 6 so may have a short wait.

Hinnys at Whitley Bay meant to be very good although I haven't been myself.

Hinnies is excellant. 15 quid for 2 courses. Shuts at 4 I think.

Beehive still the best for me but cant be arsed to wait.

Roxburgh supposed to be good as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back