Sunday club

Probably not but I’ve made mince and dumplings to sort it out and have stopped drinking now. Could have easily went all night again does my head in as sometimes I just want to go until I can’t.
Aye I've got that destructive streak tbf. I didn't open that bottle of red thank fuck.

Think we all have something we are drawn or become addictive at. It is a strange personality trait some of us get in different forms.

I am now totally OCD, with calorie counting really obsessive about it and buying books, and magazines even though have loads not read. Thankfully stopped drinking some years ago.

Aye I've got that destructive streak tbf. I didn't open that bottle of red thank fuck.
Horrible isn’t it cos sometimes I just want to go and go until it makes me bad!

Luckily tonight I have made mines and dumplings for our lassand bairn so has my fill.

Ready for bed now like. Apart from my f***ing wisdom tooth driving me insane.

Having a pint after a 12 hour shift. Tastes lovely

This everytime.

Been working these last two weeks in Lewes, East Sussex, and doing these 12hr shifts you work up a thirst.

On the walk back to the station I pass a couple of cracking pubs and always pop in for a pint before catching the train home. One pub in particular is opposite the Brewery where the beer is brewed and that first sip of beer tastes like nectar:D

Last edited by a moderator:
This everytime.

Been working these last two weeks in Lewes, East Sussex, and doing these 12hr shifts you work up a thirst.

On the walk back to the station I pass a couple of cracking pubs and always pop in for a pint before catching the train home. One pub in particular is opposite the Brewery where the beer is brewed and that first sip of beer tastes like nectar:D
It's that first drink mate, not a sip, but a good slurp of beer. It goes down and you think 'aye, earned that fucker the day.' Worked hard, earned a beer. Best tasting beer.

Back