Sundah kip.

Have one most Saturdays if no match and regular in holiday
Both occasions have drink the night before and wake up far too early
Hour or so sorts me out

I didn’t start drinking till 1990 (aged 16) pubs didn’t open all day until 94/95.

I was 28 when it came out - but the Sunday slurp was still the old style in the clubs - even though they could open all the time.
The clientele simply didn't really take to it - but it was up to the Landlords whether or not they wanted to open all day.
Some pubs in the town opened all day like, but that was still up to the landlord.

I was 28 when it came out - but the Sunday slurp was still the old style in the clubs - even though they could open all the time.
The clientele simply didn't really take to it - but it was up to the Landlords whether or not they wanted to open all day.
Some pubs in the town opened all day like, but that was still up to the landlord.
Must’ve been different where I was drinking, clubs last orders was 2, pubs 3.
All day drinking killed Sunday nights.

That was our Sunday routine in the house when I was a kid . Dad goes to club has a skinfull then back home for lunch and then off to bed. I wasn't allowed any friends over during the day and had to go out in all wethers. He'd get up have dinner then he'd go out back to the club with me mother. They even sat in separate areas of the club as women weren't allowed in the bar . Absolute nonsense
...bliss:lol:;)

My routine is gym between 1 and 3.

It's home then Sunday dinner and a pint.

Once back over home, I'm out for the count for just over an hour and there's no point fighting it.

Only time I ever have a nap is when I'm home after a colonoscopy and they've stuck me with a cocktail of drug for my sedation (which included fentanyl the last time), only wanted to nap for an hour - it ended up being 2hrs 40 minutes :neutral:.

Back