Summerhouse/Shed

Wooden Huts at Shields had a cancelled order so you might get a bargain, or at least not have to wait 4 months for delivery like most local suppliers.

He’s going to run a “business” from it. It’s going to end badly.

I’ve told him to play it with a straight bat but he’s not having it!

Does anyone have any recommendations for suppliers or installers of the above. I’m looking for something basic about 12 x 8 for the allotment, something I can use to sit/make tea in etc.
Someone has mentioned Sheds direct Sunderland, has anyone dealt with these before?
Seaton Buildings nothing to pay intil the jobs finished.

Don’t you think they will ever get used and be a white elephant.In normal times what’s the point of sitting in a shed at the bottom of the garden drinking?
In most cases, probably. This one is canny big though, got a seating area one side with a pizza oven etc then you have this summer house which is 3x8m at a guess. The garden slopes so on the other side is going to be a floating decking. It’s a big garden like

In most cases, probably. This one is canny big though, got a seating area one side with a pizza oven etc then you have this summer house which is 3x8m at a guess. The garden slopes so on the other side is going to be a floating decking. It’s a big garden like
Sounds nice - does it have a good view?

Ha'way man, pics.

If I replace mine, it is 11x3.25m. As I’d be building the same shape and height on the same site, I’d be tempted not to tell them and if ever questioned say it was the original with repairs.

If it’s not caused any issues with neighbours over the years it’s very unlikely they would act if you are replacing like for like.

Councils usually react to complaints by people adversely affected by structures rather than sniffing around people’s gardens.

Anyway - it’s a repair , a very good repair- your secret is safe.

If it’s not caused any issues with neighbours over the years it’s very unlikely they would act if you are replacing like for like.

Councils usually react to complaints by people adversely affected by structures rather than sniffing around people’s gardens.

Anyway - it’s a repair , a very good repair- your secret is safe.
Yeah, I'll say I replaced all the wood, and roofing but some of the nails are the originals.

Back