Summer Streets - Thompson’s Park

Good news. I wouldn't have gone had it been Thompson park.

Really enjoyed last years and we need to make more use of our seaside.
Great without the sea breeze,fine spot for it imo .If people are struggling with the distance to travel there's not much anyone can say

Hopefully. I’d have preferred it at Thompson’s Park myself. From a selfish point of view don’t want it to get too big & attract loads of dicks who follow crowds.

But from another angle, if you don’t get numbers in, it’s harder to get funding and as a free event, you’re screwed if you can’t demonstrate enough of an audience.

That’s not to say it should be like the next Glastonbury, but it’s probably on a sounder footing with the additional numbers it will attract in Seaburn.

Should be a decent day and night.
You should be banned for posts like that.

But from another angle, if you don’t get numbers in, it’s harder to get funding and as a free event, you’re screwed if you can’t demonstrate enough of an audience.

That’s not to say it should be like the next Glastonbury, but it’s probably on a sounder footing with the additional numbers it will attract in Seaburn.
Exactly. I’d moan if people didn’t appreciate it, moan when too many cockwombles turn up & make it too congested

Last edited:

Back