Summer Streets 2022 confirmed

Mostly looks shite in terms of entertainment but if the rain holds off I will wander to kill a few hours and let the little uns off the leash. Chance to force a couple of Vaux down anarl. Hope it does well.
Ronnie. Ronnie f***ing pickering
When the bike fella keeps purposely getting his name wrong. I'm sure he calls him Johnny at one point :lol:

Last edited:
Mostly looks shite in terms of entertainment but if the rain holds off I will wander to kill a few hours and let the little uns off the leash. Chance to force a couple of Vaux down anarl. Hope it does well.

When the bike fella keeps purposely getting his name wrong. I'm sure he calls him Johnny at one point :lol:
Go and see Lovely Eggs

Go and see Lovely Eggs
I went to see them down poprecs, and was pleasantly surprised(i hadnt heard a lot by them).Good crack from the drummer bloke, and the lass is superb, some noise comes out of her guitar.
I'm sure there was one other name I was interested in seeing. I forget if that includes smoove and turrell or not. Even if it doesn't, two good bands for free, can't argue with that like
The daintees are brilliant live. Martin Stephenson is a great front man

I went to see them down poprecs, and was pleasantly surprised(i hadnt heard a lot by them).Good crack from the drummer bloke, and the lass is superb, some noise comes out of her guitar.

The daintees are brilliant live. Martin Stephenson is a great front man
Seen them a few years back and thought they were fantastic. I'm otherwise engaged but definitely would have popped down to see their set.

Have a plodge in the sea n'all. Love a plodge

i will do. i was in there for a 10 minute dip at roker beach yesterday afternoon. was still as a millpond . absolutely fantastic, sorts your right out
I hope there is some sort of security to ensure the local shite don't spoil it.

last time i was there it was at thompson park up southwick and it was perfectly fine. loads of bairns running about loving life, seems to keep the divvies away. also, its more of a day time thing

Back